Joining Team Kesem is easy and requires two steps.
Step One: Fill out the the Team Kesem Commitment Form. Once we recieve your form, we will give you a special code to be used when registering ont he LA Marathon website. You will recieve the code within 24-48 hours after you submit the form.
Step Two: Follow the instructions emailed to you to set up your individual fundraising page.
Members of Team Kesem are asked to commit to raising a minimum of $1,000. Runners who raise over $1,500 will be receive a gift card in the amount of their registration fee. If you are running on behalf of a chapter, 50% of funds raised will go directly in support of that chapter.
As a Team Kesem Participant You Will Receive:
- Team Kesem technical training shirt
- Team Kesem technical running singlet (once you raise your minimum)
- Your own customizable online fundraising page and social media tips to give your family, friends, co-workers and others a easy way to donate and show their support for you
- Social events and gatherings in the LA area in the months preceding the race
- A Camp Kesem social media cheering team – encouraging you during your months of training.
- Pre-race Pasta Party
- Post-race Party
Kesem is a nationwide community, driven by passionate college student leaders, that supports children through and beyond their parent's cancer.